ALL BREED SHOWS * APRIL 10TH AND 11TH, 2021
The Asheville Kennel Club will hold back-to-back American Kennel Club licensed All-Breed Dog Shows at the Western North Carolina Agricultural Center in Fletcher North Carolina.
The All-Breed Show will be held outside in the grassy area in front of the Boone Building under tents.
Support entries will be offered by the Blue Ridge Cavalier King Charles Spaniel club on Sat & Sun. By the Dalmatian club of the Piedmont on Sat & Sun and By the Sandlapper Golden Retriever Club on Saturday. ( Including Sweepstakes).
Designated Specialty includes Sweepstakes by the Sandlapper Golden Retriever Club.
The Blue Ridge Cavalier King Charles Spaniel club will host Concurrent Specialties on Sat & Sun
The Asheville Kennel Club is offering FSS Open Shows on Sat & Sun.
AKC National Owners-Handled series on Sat & Sun
4 and under 6 Months puppy competition on Sat & Sun
Directions to show site: Follow 1-26 to exit 40 (old exit 9), turn south (toward the airport) onto Airport Road, follow Airport Road approximately one mile to the show ground entrance #7 located on the left hand side of the road.
PLEASE CHECK BACK – WE WILL HAVE A LINK TO THE PREMIUM LIST VERY SOON!!!
Event Committee Show Chairperson: Moshe Reshef
Show Contact Person: Moshe Reshef – (828) 774-9826
Parking: Chris McMinn
All Parking through Gate 7
DAY PARKING AS DIRECTED WILL BE $5.00 PER DAY
Grounds: Michael Redfox, Bob Morris
• Electrical hookups $50.00 per overnight. Many sites have water available.
• Use of second power outlet is $40.00 per overnight.
• Parking without hookups – $30.00 per overnight.
• Reservations suggested but not required.
• Reservations accepted on a first come, first served basis. However, assignment of space will be at
the discretion of the club.
• Most electrical outlets are 30 and 50 amps. Bring adapters.
• Handicapped parking will be with access to pavement, not proximity to rings.
• No electric cords across driveways.
RV Reservations: Chris McMinn – (828) 577-7054
26 Full Gospel Church Road
Brevard, NC 28712
Click here for RV Reservation Form
Vendor Chair: Randy LeVine – (828) 712-9655
Click here for Vendor info
The Asheville Kennel Club will offer two health clinics on Saturday April 10, 2021. It will be Cardiology and CERF with submission to OFA.
Please check the premium list for details.
Click here for Premium List (Coming Soon)!!!
For a list of Accommodations, visit our Links page. (Coming Soon)!!!